Details of the projects - the Enterprise Zone Business Rates Scheme and the Wales Renewable Energy Producers Business Rate Scheme - were unveiled yesterday by Business Minister Edwina Hart.
What does EZB stand for?
EZB stands for Enterprise Zone Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EZB
We have 2 other meanings of EZB in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Zone Act
- Entscheidungssammlung Zum Arbeitsrecht (German: Law Reports for Labor)
- Evangelische Zendings Alliantie (Dutch: Evangelical Alliance Mission; Netherlands)
- Extraterritorial Zoning Authority (Santa Fe, NM)
- Empire Zone Administrative Board (New York)
- Eerste Zeeuws-Vlaamse Aero Club (Axel, The Nederlands)
- Employee Zero Accident Council
- Enterprise Zone Act (Tax) Credit
- Enhanced Zonal Analysis Program
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (German)
- Entscheidungssammlung Zum Berufsbildungsrecht (German legal publication)
- Europäische Zentralbank (German: BCE)
- Europa Zentrum Brandenburg Berlin (German: Europe Center Berlin-Brandenburg)
- Embedded Zero Block Coder
- Edward Zigler Center (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Emerald Zone Corporation (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Empowerment Zone Coalition (Detroit, MI)
- Enterprise Zone Credit (taxes; various locations)
- Epoxy Zinc Chrome (primer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details of the two new schemes - the Enterprise Zone Business Rates Scheme and the Wales Renewable Energy Producers Business Rate Scheme - were announced by Business Minister Edwina Hart.
Jon Tully, director of agency and investment at Edward Symmons Teesside, said: "There is a shortage of new and modern business units of this nature in the region and we expect Omega to be the latest of many occupiers to be attracted by a combination of the quality of product and potential enterprise zone business rate relief on offer over the next five years.
Ironically the feast and potential over supply could arise on the former Enterprise Zone business parks.
It also provides for a 10% investment credit for certain business-related property and an annual deduction of up to $100,000 for the purchase of newly issued stock in a small enterprise zone business.
However, the North East has more available office space, particularly on Newcastle's former Enterprise Zone business parks, such as Quorum, where a large-scale building programme is in full swing delivering 575,000sqft of speculative office space.
These tax benefits will allow development in the main Enterprise Zone business parks to continue apace along with attractive financial packages for tenants.