This enables DLA to maintain system-wide authentication when alert levels require DLA to restrict all Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET) traffic and continue operations on its enterprise telecommunications network (ETN).
What does ETN stand for?
ETN stands for Enterprise Telecommunications Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETN
We have 51 other meanings of ETN in our Acronym Attic
- East Tennessee Mountain Views (information newsletter)
- Empresa de Transporte Masivo del Valle de Aburrá (Spanish: Aburra Valley Mass Transit Company; Colombia)
- Eagles Television Network (Philadelphia Eagles; Philadelphia, PA)
- Eaton Corporation (stock symbol)
- École de Tennis de Niort (French tennis school)
- Educational Telephone Network
- Electricity Transmission Network (various locations)
- Electronic Tandem Network
- Electronics Technician Communications (US Navy)
- Emergency Telephone Notification (various locations)
- Entertainment Transportation Network (North Stillwater, MN)
- Entreprise Terrassement de Normandie (French: Earthmoving Company in Normandy; Normandy, France)
- Équipement Technique du Nord (French: Technical Equipment North)
- Equipment Table Nomenclature
- Estimated True North (navigation)
- European Travel Network
- European Turbine Network (Brussels, Belgium)
- Exchange Traded Note (investing)
- Express Travel Network (Romania)
- Electronic Transactions on Numerical Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the addition of AAA Services for TeleWall Firewall, SecureLogix can now claim absolute protection of both authorized as well as unauthorized modems, completely locking down the perimeter of the enterprise telecommunications network.
NewNet's Connect7 product now permits SS7-dependent voice applications to be developed and deployed throughout corporate enterprise telecommunications networks on Windows NT-based Compaq ProLiant servers.