NCI's award-winning expertise encompasses areas critical to its customers including enterprise systems management, network engineering, information assurance, and systems development and integration.
What does ESM stand for?
ESM stands for Enterprise Systems Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESM
We have 334 other meanings of ESM in our Acronym Attic
- Entente Saône Mamirolle (French handball club)
- Entente Sportive Marguerittoise (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Maritime (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Mélorienne (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Moncéenne (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Montgeronnaise (French sports club)
- Enterprise Security Management
- Enterprise Security Manager
- Enterprise Security Monitor
- Enterprise Spend Management
- Environmental and Social Management (action plan; various organizations)
- Environmental Science and Management (various schools)
- Environmental Service Module
- Environmental Social Movement
- Environmentally Sound Management
- Episcopal School for Ministry (St. Louis, MO)
- EPS Session Management (wireless communication protocol)
- Equine Sports Massage
- Equivalent System Mass
- Erector Spinae Muscle
Samples in periodicals archive:
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Synet Service Corporation, specializing in helping Fortune 500 companies develop and implement their enterprise systems management strategies, recently secured an engagement to assist one of America's 10 largest banks in building a complete systems management infrastructure to support their e-commerce online banking services.
Operating systems, enterprise virtualization software, and enterprise systems management software all are in system infrastructure software.
5, the company's next generation of secure enterprise systems management software.
Acquisition Enhances Enterprise Systems Management Expertise and Broadens Technical Capabilities MINNEAPOLIS, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Synet Service Corporation today announced the acquisition of Diederich & Associates, Inc.
NEW YORK -- Nastel Technologies, the provider of performance monitoring and automation software for application integration within the Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) sector, today announced an extension of the monitoring capabilities of its AutoPilot product with the release of its AutoPilot Experts for SAP, Biztalk and DataStage.
My objective will be to secure the strategic partnerships and alliance programs necessary to move 4D's multiplatform solutions into the forefront of enterprise systems management.
NASDAQ:QSFT), a leading provider of application, database and Windows management solutions, today announced that it has been named the leader in the Application Management segment of Gartner Dataquest's Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) Software market in 2003.