The following context diagram depicts how SCERS envisions the new PAS and ECM systems fitting into the City s enterprise systems architecture.
What does ESA stand for?
ESA stands for Enterprise Systems Architecture
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ESA
We have 651 other meanings of ESA in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Search Appliance (software)
- Enterprise Security Analyzer (software)
- Enterprise Security Architecture (NAC)
- Enterprise Service Automation
- Enterprise Services Architecture (SAP)
- Enterprise Software Advisor
- Enterprise Software Agreement
- Enterprise Storage Array
- Enterprise Support Agency (Macedonia)
- Enterprise Systems Administration (various locations)
- Entertainment Software Association
- Enthusiast System Architecture (protocol)
- Entomological Society of America
- Entrepreneurship Student Association (various universities)
- Environmental Sciences Associates
- Environmental Sensor Assessment
- Environmental Services Association
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Environmentally Sensitive Area
- Ephemera Society of America (est. 1980)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Handbook of enterprise systems architecture in practice.
an enterprise systems architecture consulting firm, stated that "Ascential Software's vision and real-time capabilities really resonate with customers because that's where most companies want to go.
The Tennessee location's business is comprised primarily of providing Professional Services to mid sized companies, particularly in the area of Enterprise Networking, Enterprise Systems Architecture and Enterprise Configuration Services.
Experience in Enterprise Systems Architecture and Application Development
As an executive, he played a key role in getting MVS Pipes implemented, sponsored the Data Base Technology Institute and the Storage System Laboratory, and initiated the development of the S/3900 Enterprise Systems Architecture and ESCON channel architecture.
The development system is targeted at customers doing initial testing and development with Windows NT and Sybase SQL Server, as well as customers looking for a high performance database system that can interoperate with their enterprise systems architecture.
FTAM not only breaks new ground in the implementation of communications technology, but offers the most advanced exploitation of IBM's Enterprise Systems Architecture by any third party software package," said James F.