9781599041896 Handbook of enterprise systems architecture in practice.
What does ESA stand for?
ESA stands for Enterprise Systems Architecture
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ESA
We have 651 other meanings of ESA in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Search Appliance (software)
- Enterprise Security Analyzer (software)
- Enterprise Security Architecture (NAC)
- Enterprise Service Automation
- Enterprise Services Architecture (SAP)
- Enterprise Software Advisor
- Enterprise Software Agreement
- Enterprise Storage Array
- Enterprise Support Agency (Macedonia)
- Enterprise Systems Administration (various locations)
- Entertainment Software Association
- Enthusiast System Architecture (protocol)
- Entomological Society of America
- Entrepreneurship Student Association (various universities)
- Environmental Sciences Associates
- Environmental Sensor Assessment
- Environmental Services Association
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Environmentally Sensitive Area
- Ephemera Society of America (est. 1980)
Samples in periodicals archive:
an enterprise systems architecture consulting firm, stated that "Ascential Software's vision and real-time capabilities really resonate with customers because that's where most companies want to go.
For servicers needing to exceed 10 million loans, the MortgageServ architecture effectively dovetails with IBM's Enterprise Systems Architecture and Sysplex environment.
Seasoned Technologist and Best-Selling Author Brings More Than 20 Years Experience in Enterprise Systems Architecture and Application Development SANTA CLARA, Calif.
As an executive, he played a key role in getting MVS Pipes implemented, sponsored the Data Base Technology Institute and the Storage System Laboratory, and initiated the development of the S/3900 Enterprise Systems Architecture and ESCON channel architecture.
The development system is targeted at customers doing initial testing and development with Windows NT and Sybase SQL Server, as well as customers looking for a high performance database system that can interoperate with their enterprise systems architecture.
FTAM not only breaks new ground in the implementation of communications technology, but offers the most advanced exploitation of IBM's Enterprise Systems Architecture by any third party software package," said James F.
In addition, IBM said today that Advanced Interactive Executive/ Enterprise Systems Architecture (AIX/ESA(A)) Version 2 Release 1 (announced March 31) will be generally available beginning June 26.