He will also highlight Keane's work with the Victoria, Australia, Transport Ticketing Authority -- which is using agile teams, industry-standard technologies, and open architectures to deliver tangible results in three-month increments -- as a prime example of an innovative approach to enterprise solution delivery.
What does ESD stand for?
ESD stands for Enterprise Solution Delivery
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESD
We have 352 other meanings of ESD in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Society of Detroit
- Engineering Support Division
- Engineering Systems Directorate
- English Speaking Driver (tourism)
- Enhanced Services Development (Sprint)
- Enhanced Services Directory (Lucent)
- Enlightened Sound Daemon
- Enterprise Service Desk
- Enterprise Services Division (various organizations)
- Enterprise Software Distribution
- Enterprise Systems Development
- Entreprise Service Dépannage (French: Troubleshooting Service Company)
- Envelope Sender Domain (email)
- Environmental Sciences Division
- Environmental Sensing Device
- Environmental Services Division
- Environmentally Sustainable Development
- Epilepsy Spectrum Disorder
- Episcopal School of Dallas
- Equipment Services Division (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) offers a full range of expertise to enterprise solution delivery with Compiere.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 14, 2003 Industry Veteran Brings 15 Years of Enterprise Solution Delivery Success; As Softface Readies New Enterprise Procurement Intelligence Release Softface, Inc.