Managed from Agio's Enterprise Services Center, SkySuite includes Hosted Email, Email and Web Defense, Compliance Archiving, Backup, Disaster Recovery and FileShare.
What does ESC stand for?
ESC stands for Enterprise Services Center (US DOT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESC
We have 530 other meanings of ESC in our Acronym Attic
- English Speaking Conference (various organizations)
- English Sports Council (UK)
- English Study Centre (UK)
- English-Speaking Caribbean
- English-Speaking Countries
- Enhanced Satellite Capability
- Enhanced Service Connection
- Enhanced Speech Circuit
- Enterprise Security Client
- Enterprise Social Computing
- Enterprise Software Consulting
- Enterprise Standard Cost
- Enterprise Support Center (various locations)
- Entertainment Service Center (wireless entertainment software)
- Entertainment Software Charity
- Entomological Society of Canada
- Environment Stress Cracking
- Environmental Safety Center
- Environmental Science Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Compusearch is pleased to announce it has been awarded a contract by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Enterprise Services Center (ESC), to provide PRISM software licenses and associated implementation services in support of FAA-ESC's deployment of an integrated procurement solution to their new client, the U.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Enterprise Services Center (ESC) to provide comprehensive information technology (IT) services to the FAA, Department of Transportation (DOT) and other federal agencies.
The shared service connects the credit unions directly to the Harland Financial Solutions Enterprise Services Center located in Des Moines, Iowa.
Harland Financial Solutions' Enterprise Services Center delivers UltraData Enterprise as an online service bureau offering to more than 200 credit unions nationwide.
With the traditional tape backup and recovery process becoming quickly outdated, the partnership between Harland Financial Solutions and EVault enables credit unions to back up their business-critical data, including all UNIX([R]) and Windows([R]) applications, databases and systems, to Harland Financial Solutions' state-of-the-art Enterprise Services Center.
The credit union will convert to UltraData Enterprise from its current in-house platform on December 1, 2007 and be served from Harland Financial Solutions' Des Moines, Iowa Enterprise Services Center.
The remaining 17 credit unions within the ONE's Technologies CUSO family will transfer administration of the core processing system from ONE's Technologies directly to the Harland Financial Solutions Enterprise Services Center in Des Moines, Iowa and operate UltraData in a service bureau environment.