a global provider of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions, today announced that it has been named a strong performer in the Forrester Wave(TM): Enterprise Security Information Management Q4 2006 (December 2006) report by Forrester Research, an independent technology and market research company.
What does ESIM stand for?
ESIM stands for Enterprise Security Information Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESIM
We have 6 other meanings of ESIM in our Acronym Attic
- Environment Services Interface Implementation Plan
- Eastern Silk Industries Ltd. (est. 1946; Kolkata, India)
- École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Luminy (French engineering school)
- Engineering Solutions International Limited (Dublin, Ireland)
- Essential Item List
- European Society of International Law
- Everonn Systems India Limited (Tamilnadu, India)
- Enterprise Server Integration Local Users Group
- Everyone Says I Love You (movie)
- Enhanced Speakeasy INFOSEC Module
- Environmental Simulator
- Environmentally Sensitive Item Management (Target)
- European School of Internal Medicine
- Evaporative System Integrity Monitor (vehicles)
- Earth Science Information Management and Delivery
- Escuela Superior de Ingeniería Mecánica y Eléctrica (México)
- European Ice Sheet Modelling Initiative
- Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Engineering & Services Information Management System
- ESARR Implementation Monitoring and Support (Eurocontrol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
28 /PRNewswire/ -- ArcSight, the leading provider of enterprise security information management (SIM) software, today announces the launch of its UK-based EMEA operations.
There is a clear trend of convergence amongst log management and enterprise security information management and security event monitoring products.
NitroView ESM is a high-performance alternative to the deployment of complex and costly enterprise security information management solutions," said Andrew Brimson, Director Khipu Networks Limited.
1999 SAFEsuite(R) Decisions premieres, becoming the industry's first enterprise security information management and decision support application.
New Report Provides Marketplace Intelligence and Analysis to Enable End Users, Vendors and Investors to Navigate the Enterprise Security Information Management Sector NEW YORK -- The 451 Group, a New York-based technology-industry analyst company focused on the business of enterprise IT innovation, found that the Enterprise Security Information Management (ESIM) industry is in a state of flux.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- ArcSight, the leading provider of enterprise security information management software, today announced that ArcSight 2.
Forrester evaluated Consul's current offering and strategy for enterprise security information management (SIM) against approximately 62 criteria including compliance and reporting, digital investigation and product strategy.