In response to this need, the Society of Actuaries (SOA), the Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS), the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (CIA), the Enterprise Risk Management Institute International (ERM-II) and the International Network of Actuarial Risk Managers (IN-ARM) published a series of essays, "Risk Management Part Two-Systemic Risk, Financial Reform, and Moving Forward from the Financial Crisis," which addresses financial regulation post-recession and highlights the need to develop accurate warning indicators and reform measures to prevent the realization of systemic risks in the future.
What does ERM-II stand for?
ERM-II stands for Enterprise Risk Management Institute International (also seen as ERMII; Georgia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Events Resourcing Model
- Exact Repeat Mission
- Exchange Rate Mechanism (finance)
- Explicit Rate Marketing (Stratacom)
- Exploitation Requirements Management
- Extended Range Munition (Army/Navy)
- Extended Reliability Model
- Extension, Renovation and Modernization (India)
- External Relationships Management
- New Exchange-Rate Mechanism
- Extended Reliability Model for Transient Faults
- Easily Recognizable Military Acronym
- Electronic Recording Method of Accounting
- Emergency Refugee & Migration Assistance
- Entertainment Resources & Marketing Association
- Environmental Resources Management Australia (Australian Parliament)
- Environmental Risk Management Authority (New Zealand)
- European Russian Martial Arts Association (Worcestershire, UK)
- Echo-Ranging Masked Acoustic Communications
- Error Macros (gaming)