Lexington State Bank is implementing the browser-based Enterprise Relationship Management Software Suite - a solution designed to improve the customer experience, reduce costs, improve efficiency and retain and build the customer base through effective sales and servicing processes - to more than 400 associates.
What does ERM stand for?
ERM stands for Enterprise Relationship Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ERM
We have 186 other meanings of ERM in our Acronym Attic
- Empirical Risk Minimization
- Employee Relationship Management
- Employee Resource Management
- Empowerment Recovery Model
- En-Route Metering
- Enfants de Reine de Miséricorde (French: Children of Queen of Mercy)
- Enfants Refugies du Mondes (French)
- Enforcement Removal Module
- Engineering for Reduced Maintenance
- Enterprise Reference Model
- Enterprise Report Management
- Enterprise Report Management (aka Computer Output to Laser Disk, COLD)
- Enterprise Resource Management
- Enterprise Reward Management
- Enterprise Rights Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Entity Relationship Model
- Envelope Reflectance Meter (US Postal Service)
- Environmental Resources Management
- Environmental Restoration Manager (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ePartners' Envisioned Business Solutions methodology is an excellent complement to our InsightCS, an end-to-end Healthcare Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM) software solution," says Rick Stockell, President of Stockell Healthcare Systems.
The Power of One offers solutions such as Business Process Management (BPM), Sales Effectiveness (SE), Contact Management, Sales Force Automation (SFA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), On-demand Quotation and Proposal Management, Global Digital File Management, Enterprise Relationship Management, and web-based Help Desk and Customer Support Automation.
14, 2001 Maaya Corporation, a premier provider of enterprise e-support and enterprise relationship management application, announced today that its BizConnect product was recognized with a "Best of Show" award at the ICCM/CRM Solutions Exposition 2001 organized by Advanstar Communications in Chicago.
Nasdaq:KANA), a leading provider of enterprise relationship management (eRM) solutions, and HCL Perot Systems (HPS), a business technology consulting and outsourcing firm, have formed an alliance to offer integrated eRM solutions to leading Fortune 100 companies in the finance, telecom and travel industries.
Nasdaq:KANA), a leading provider of enterprise relationship management solutions, announced on Wednesday that AltaVista Company, the leading search company, has adopted Kana to manage customer interactions throughout its globally-expanding business.
NASDAQ:KANA), a leading provider of enterprise relationship management (eRM) solutions, today announced Kana mBusiness, the company's already deployed wireless solution.
18, 2000 Program Enables Companies to Provide Their Customers With the Leading Enterprise Relationship Management Solution Kana Communications, Inc.