Now Lieberman Software Corporation is extending double safekeeping to privileged identity management in the latest version of its Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) product.
What does ERPM stand for?
ERPM stands for Enterprise Random Password Manager (Lieberman Software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERPM
We have 16 other meanings of ERPM in our Acronym Attic
- East Rochester Public Library
- Eaton Rapids Public Library (Eaton Rapids, MI)
- Elk River Public Library (Idaho)
- Elma Ross Public Library (Haywood County, TN)
- Employment-Related Practices Liability (insurance)
- Energex Retail Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Event-Related Potentials Laboratory (Matlab toolbox)
- Eastern Region Public Media (Kensington, MD; formerly Eastern Public Radio.)
- Effective Reports Proposals and Memos
- Engine Revolutions per Minute
- Enterprise Resource Planning & Management
- Enterprise Retail Process Management
- Environmental Restoration Program Manager
- Emergency Recovery Project Management Unit (Ministry of Finance and Economic Development; Ethiopia)
- Entrepreneurship Research and Policy Network (Social Science Research Network)
- Estimated Risk Priority Number
- Emergency Restoration Project Office
- Europejski Rzecznik Praw Obywatelskich (Polish: European Ombudsman)
- Examination, Recruitment and Placement Office (Philippines)
- Extramural Research Program Office (National Center for Injury Prevention and Control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to Lieberman's PIM solutions, including the flagship Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) which is the first product that can automatically discover, track and secure the privileged accounts dispersed throughout the data center, Nanjgel also offers Lieberman's award-winning line of Windows security management tools.
com Lieberman Software Corporation, a provider of identity management and security management solutions, today announced what it referred to as a significant enhancement of its Lieberman Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM), with the introduction of fine grained management features intended to protect cloud based assets, including physical and virtual computers and network appliances, hypervisors, databases, middleware and line-of-business applications.
com Lieberman Software, a provider of privileged identity management and configuration management solutions, announced on Tuesday (28 April) a software integration initiative that will enable its privileged account management solutions, Enterprise Random Password Manager and Random Password Manager, to integrate with Microsoft System Center to enable enterprises to securely manage local administrator and cross-platform root accounts for GRC compliance.
Enterprise Random Password Manager[TM] Adds Smartcard and Digital Certificate Support LOS ANGELES -- To meet the increasing security requirements of its government and commercial customers, Lieberman Software today announced support for the major smartcard and certificate formats in its privileged identity management solution, Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM).
The session will include a technical overview of integrations between Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) from Lieberman Software and Microsoft SCOM, SCCM and SCSM.
Enterprise Random Password Manager Protects Against Unauthorized Access Vulnerability of Built-in Passwords LOS ANGELES -- Lieberman Software Corporationannounced that with its latest release, the company's flagship privileged identity management product, Enterprise Random Password Manager[TM] (ERPM), now offers a solution to identify known, built-in administrator passwords in the network.
This award from Windows IT Pro affirms what our enterprise customers already know - for comprehensive security and management of privileged accounts, Enterprise Random Password Manager is the solution of choice.