The ease of database migration enabled by the Unisys ES7000 will help speed the adoption of the Itanium 2 processor," said Mike Fister, senior vice president and general manager, Intel Enterprise Platform Group.
What does EPG stand for?
EPG stands for Enterprise Platform Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPG
We have 139 other meanings of EPG in our Acronym Attic
- Employment Planning Guide
- Encuentro Por Guatemala (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Energy Practice Group (various organizations)
- Engineered Products Group Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Engineering Practice Group
- Engineering Process Group
- Engineering Proving Ground
- Enhanced Platforms Group (Sprint PCS)
- Enhanced Product Group
- Eniwetok Proving Ground
- Enterprise Privacy Group (data protection)
- Entrepôt Pétrolier de la Gironde (French: Gironde Petroleum Warehouse)
- Episode Program Guide (TV)
- European Participating Governments
- Exam Preparation Guide (various organizations)
- Executive Planning Group
- Exercise Planning Guidance
- Exercise Planning Guide
- Expanded Portland Group (telecommunications)
- Extended Planning Guidance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matthew Eastwood, program vice president of IDC's Enterprise Platform Group, leads a team of analysts responsible for identifying and analyzing vendor strategies, technology, market and customer trends affecting the enterprise platform market worldwide.
Intel's new Intel Pentium III Xeon processor 700 MHz combined with Data General's server products is an excellent example of a solution that presents high performance, availability and scalability to customers," added Anthony Ambrose, Director of Product Marketing for Intel's Enterprise Platform Group.
InfiniBand architecture is gaining momentum in enterprise deployments, and with this comes the opportunity to ensure that fabrics feature the extensive benefits envisioned by the architects of the technology," said Jim Pappas, director of initiative marketing for Intel's Enterprise Platform Group.
Intel Architecture based clusters - coupled using PCI Express technology inside-the-box and InfiniBand outside-the-box - exhibit unparalleled performance gains for users of high-performance computing," said Jim Pappas, director of Initiative Marketing for Intel's Enterprise Platform Group.
DDR2 memory is gaining great momentum on Intel architecture platforms this year," said Jim Pappas, director of initiative marketing for Intel's Enterprise Platform Group.
Gigabit Ethernet is a critical enterprise interconnect technology required for successful broad deployments of PCI Express starting next quarter," said Jim Pappas, Director of Initiative Marketing for Intel's Enterprise Platform Group.
Itanium 2 processors and InfiniBand architecture are a potent combination for HPC implementations," said Jim Pappas, director of initiative marketing for Intel's Enterprise Platform Group.