Breakthrough Acquisition Gives Cognos Leadership Offerings In Both Business Intelligence And Enterprise Performance Planning -
What does EPP stand for?
EPP stands for Enterprise Performance Planning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPP
We have 282 other meanings of EPP in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Policy Project (Ford Foundation)
- Engineered Plastic Products (various locations)
- Engineering and Public Policy Department (College of Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University)
- Engineering Programs for Professionals (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Engineering Project Plan
- Enhanced Parallel Port
- Enhanced Performance Profile (computing)
- Enhanced Planning Process
- Enterprise Payment Platform
- Enterprise Payment Processing (holistic approach to payment processing across a business enterprise)
- Enterprise Purchase to Pay (software)
- Environment and Public Policy (various organizations)
- Environment Protection Project
- Environmental Permitting Program (various locations)
- Environmental Planning Program (various organizations)
- Environmental Policy and Planning (various schools)
- Environmental Policy Program (various schools)
- Environmental Program Plan
- Environmental Protection Plan (various locations)
- Environmental Protection Program (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adaytum(R), the leading provider of enterprise performance planning (EPP) solutions, today announced it has been named a "Company to Watch" by CMP Media's Intelligent Enterprise magazine.
Ottawa, and Burlington, Massachusetts -- Ottawa, and Burlington, Massachusetts, January 13 /PRNewswire/ -- - Breakthrough acquisition gives Cognos leadership offerings in both business intelligence and enterprise performance planning