Additional participants included Oklahoma Life Sciences Fund, STARTech Seed Fund, Technology Directors and the Enterprise Oklahoma Venture Fund.
What does EOVF stand for?
EOVF stands for Enterprise Oklahoma Venture Fund (Angel Investor Network)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- End of Video
- End Of Volume
- Enxebre Orde da Vieira (Madrid, Spain)
- Estimate of Value (real estate)
- Eastern Oregon Visitors Association
- Extra-Oral Vacuum Aspirator (dentistry)
- Electro-Optical Vulnerability Assessment Code (model)
- Electro-Optical Vulnerability Assessment Facility
- East Ohio Volleyball Club (Lordstown, Ohio)
- Employee Overview Copy
- Emergency Obstruction Video Map
- European Organic Verification Program
- Executive Office of the Vice President (various organizations)
- Economic Offence Wing (India)
- Electric on Wheels
- Electro-Optic Warfare
- Elektro Ontvangst Weekend (The Netherlands)
- Elements of Writing (style guide)
- Empire of War (gaming clan)
- End of the Weak