The new features in Observer allow enterprise network teams, and now mobile carriers, better access to review this complex information in easy-to-view formats, so they can see correlations in a single-view and make actionable decisions based on that information.
What does ENT stand for?
ENT stands for Enterprise Network Team (IT & telecommunications)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ENT
We have 46 other meanings of ENT in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Need Test
- Education with New Technologies (Harvard University)
- Effective Number of Transmissions (metric)
- EGNOS Network Time
- Electrical Nonmetallic Tubing (also seen as ENMT)
- End of Nautical Twilight
- Enteral Nutrition Therapy (treatment)
- Enterprise (Star Trek)
- Enterprise Networks and Telecommunications
- Entomology (code)
- Environnement Numérique de Travail (French: Digital Work Environment)
- ERA (European Research Area)-Net Transport (est. 2004; Germany)
- Espace Numérique de Travail (French: Digital Work Space)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Out-Patient Department
- Equilibrative Nucleoside Transporter 1 (protein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With DeviceAuthority, enterprise network teams extend their span of control over the network, improve the productivity of both the network infrastructure and the people managing it, meet service level and standards requirements, and successfully roll out new technologies and services.
IBM WebSphere MQ Enterprise network teams can now use Observer to improve overall service health by understanding how WebSphere MQ runs within the application hierarchy.