Initiate Patient is used as an enterprise master person index (EMPI) for healthcare organizations and government agencies to transform critical business processes by delivering higher quality information to them.
What does EMPI stand for?
EMPI stands for Enterprise Master Person Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EMPI
We have 24 other meanings of EMPI in our Acronym Attic
- European Master of Public Health (degree)
- Evers Mobiele PC (Personal Computer) Helpdesk (Dutch support service)
- Early Modern Philosophy and the Scientific Imagination Seminar (University of London; UK)
- Estuarine Morphology and Processes Holistic Assessment System
- Euro-Mediterranean Public Health Information System
- East Midlands Public Health Observatory (UK)
- East Metropolitan Population Health Unit (Department of Health; Australia)
- Electronic Master Patient Index (Sun Microsystems)
- Engineered Motor Products, Inc
- Enterprise Master Patient Index
- Entrepreneurship and Management Process International
- External Microprocessor Interface
- East Midlands Property Investment Fund (UK)
- Excessively Modular Personal Information Manager
- Electro-Magnetic Pulse Intelligence
- Exemplary Multicultural Practices in Rural Education
- Ethnic Minority Psychiatric Illness Rates in the Community (UK)
- Eglin Multi Platform Imaging Radiometric System
- East Meadow Public Library (New York)
- Eastern Monroe Public Library (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAIC helped install an enterprise master person index at the Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati, an integrated delivery system composed of the University of Cincinnati Medial Center, Christ Hospital, St.
After the recent acquisition of a large multispecialty practice, the organization decided to embark on an enterprise master person index (EMPI) cleanup to eliminate duplicate records before merging the practice's patient records with those from its existing clinic.
QuadraMed Enterprise Master Person Index and Quantim Coding advance to first and second places in their market segments RESTON, Va.
a leading provider of Enterprise Master Person Index (EMPI) software and services for managing patient identities, has received the prestigious Best in KLAS Award for 2003, marking the company's third consecutive Best in KLAS win and fifth consecutive overall KLAS award designation in the past three years.
Ochsner implemented the Initiate([R]) Interoperable Health solution as an enterprise master person index (EMPI) to create a comprehensive view of all patient records, accessible from any of its seven hospitals or 35 clinics, during registration or at the point-of-care.
Benefits from this installation include: -- An Enterprise Master Person Index (EMPI) embedded with patient safety rules providing accurate patient identification and consistent patient information that reduces the possibilities for error.
With Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing, an expansion of Initiate's industry-leading enterprise master person index (EMPI) capabilities, customers can view a single registry of all records and documents related to an individual from any access point in an information system.