In LATU056, Qwest Deploys One of the First Enterprise JavaBeans Application with BEA WebLogic, moved earlier today, we are advised by the company that the headline should read, "Qwest Deploys One of the First Enterprise JavaBeans Applications with BEA WebLogic," instead of "Qwest Deploys One of the First Enterprise JavaBeans Application with BEA WebLogic," and the first graph, third line should read, "a leading data and voice communications company, has deployed one of the first full-production, business-critical applications," instead of "a leading data and voice communications company, has deployed the one of the first full-production, business-critical application," as originally issued.
What does EJB stand for?
EJB stands for Enterprise JavaBeans
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EJB
We have 17 other meanings of EJB in our Acronym Attic
- East Jordan Auto Parts, Inc (East Jordan, MI)
- Electronic Journal of Analytic Philosophy
- Environmental Justice Assistance Program
- Enterprise Java Application Server
- Electronic Journal of the Astronomical Society of the Atlantic
- Eastern Jamaica Agricultural Support Project (EU)
- Enterprise Java Architecture Workshop
- Egyptian Junior Business
- Electrical Junction Box
- Electronic Journal of Biotechnology
- European Journal of Biochemistry
- Evangelische Jugend in Bayern (German: Evangelical Youth in Bavaria)
- Evangelisches Jugendwerk Bernhausen (German: Evangelical Youth Bernhausen; Bernhausen, Germany)
- Enterprise JavaBean Automatic Reconfiguration frameworK
- Enterprise Java Beans - Java Archive
- Enterprise JavaBeans 3
- East Jefferson Business Association (Metairie, LA)
- East Jena Baptist Church (Jena, Louisiana)
- Enterprise Java Beans Certificate Authority
- Electronic Journal of Boundary Elements
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increasing developer productivity was critical, and I looked for a development environment that supported Enterprise JavaBeans, Web Services, and the BEA(R) WebLogic(R) application server.
Syndeo Web Development Kit is an innovative platform of Enterprise JavaBeans for creating XML-enabled Web applications.
0 support, XML in COBOL file system, Enterprise JavaBeans and Java Bean enhancements.
3, a framework based on Enterprise JavaBeans and XML that dramatically simplifies and accelerates development of Web and e-business applications.
Sun, Sun Microsystems, the Sun logo, Java, J2EE, EJB and Enterprise JavaBeans are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
com provides an extensive marketplace of world-class JavaBeans, Enterprise JavaBeans, and COM components, the Flashline Component Manager(TM), quality assurance testing, auction-based component outsourcing, an open component registry, and programming articles and resources.
Based on the Enterprise JavaBeans specification, the Syndeo Collaboration Suite provides powerful pre-built components, such as language localization, user profiling, discussions, workflow, portal sections, and content objects that are easy to assemble and extend.