13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CA WORLD -- John Swainson, president and CEO of CA , today kicked off CA World 2005, the Company's premier event for customers and partners held in Las Vegas, with a keynote address outlining CA's overall transformation and its industry vision for information technology management, Enterprise Information Technology Management (EITM).
What does EITM stand for?
EITM stands for Enterprise Information Technology Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EITM
We have 4 other meanings of EITM in our Acronym Attic
- Emergent Information Technologies, Inc.
- European Interconnect Technology Initiative (EU)
- Exploitation Initiative Tools Insertion
- Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- European Institute for Technology and Innovation Management (UK)
- Enterprise Income Tax Law (National People's Congress; China)
- Ethernet in the Loop
- Elliot in the Morning (radio show)
- Emotionally Intelligent Transaction Mapping (Swansea University study; UK)
- Empirical Implications of Theoretical Models
- Environmental Information Technology Management
- European Institute of Transport Management
- European Information Technology Observatory
- Early Intervention Training Program
- Educational Interpreter Training Program
- Escape into the Park (Swansea, Wales, UK)
- Everybody in the Place (Prodigy song)
- Excellence, Innovative, Training Programs (Malaysia)
- Expeditionary Intelligence Training Program (US DoD)
- Ethiopian Information Technology Professionals Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because DR Systems provides a single-vendor solution, healthcare customers can simplify their enterprise information technology management and reduce their costs, by consolidating associated applications on one unified system with a single user interface.
Meetinghouse is making a beta version of the software available for download by enterprise information technology management professionals.