ENTERPRISE FINANCE GUARANTEE SCHEME Launched: 2009 What: The Government guarantees 75% of a loan, with the bank taking the remainder of the risk.
What does EFGS stand for?
EFGS stands for Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFGS
We have 1 other meaning of EFGS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Fame Gaming Network (gaming clan)
- Entrepreneurs Forum of the Great Northwest
- Esprit Financial Group, Inc (stock symbol)
- Eastern Federation of Greek Orthodox Church Musicians (New Jersey)
- Entrepreneurs Forum of Greater Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- European Federation of Green Parties (EU)
- Energy Focusing Ground Penetrating Radar (land mine detection device; Geo-Centers, Inc.; Newton, MA)
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
- Evergreen Food & Goods Rescue (Washington)
- Éducation Française Greater Seattle (French: Greater Seattle French Education; Seattle, WA)
- European Forum for GeoStatistics
- Externally Fired Gas Turbine
- Ethernet (Fast and Gigabit) Technical Overview
- Empire Film Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- École Française d'Hypnose (French: French School of Hypnosis)
- École Française de l'Heuristique (French: French Heuristic School)
- Energy Future Holdings (Dallas, TX)
- Engine Flight Hours
- Enterprise for Health (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New independent research on the Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (EFG) shows that it has helped over 10,000 businesses access Au1.
The Government-backed Enterprise Finance Guarantee scheme gives viable businesses, with a turnover of up to PS44 million but insufficient security, the ability to secure a conventional loan.
With investments of up to pounds 750,000, fast-track unsecured loans from pounds 25,000 for smaller projects and the government-backed Enterprise Finance Guarantee scheme available if appropriate, UKSE has often been able to help companies that were struggling to find finance elsewhere.
The government have shown support to SMEs in the form of schemes to assist in terms of access to finance, grants and loans including the Enterprise Finance Guarantee scheme and the Enterprise Capital Funds scheme.
This is a great illustration of the government-backed Enterprise Finance Guarantee scheme in action, helping to boost another small business in North Wales.
Lloyds TSB Commercial has been one of the largest participants in the Government's Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme and about three in every 10 loans generated under this scheme have been offered by Lloyds TSB.
Young Driver, which teaches young people between 11 and 16 to drive, is experiencing rapid growth thanks to winning finance through the Enterprise Finance Guarantee scheme.