Jannery will significantly contribute to the company's product strategy and definition, positioning, messaging, and outbound marketing efforts as Gradient continues to establish itself as a leading provider of security services and software for enterprise distributed computing environments, including web- and Corba-based applications.
What does EDCE stand for?
EDCE stands for Enterprise Distributed Computing Environment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EDCE
- Cottbus-Drewitz (airport code; Germany)
- Eating Disorders and Chemical Dependency
- Economic Development Consultants Directory
- Egg Donation Center of Dallas, Inc. (Plano, TX)
- Elderly & Disabled with Consumer Direction
- Ellicott District Community Development, Inc. (Buffalo, NY)
- Environmental Design Criteria Document
- Epidemiology and Disease Control Division (various locations)
- Early Development, Care and Education (California)
- Electronic Dispersion Compensation Engine (Scintera Networks)
- Error Detection and Correction Equipment
- El Dorado County Employees Association (Placerville, CA)
- Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County (Indiana)
- Economic Development Corporation of Erie County (Erie, PA)
- European Doctoral College on Environment and Health
- Education Center
- Echo Doppler Color Flow (vascular pathology)
- Economic Development Cooperation Fund (UNDP)
- Endothelium Derived Contracting Factor (physiology)
- Energy Dissipation/Circulation Function (biotechnology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 because we see message queuing as an essential part of business-critical, enterprise distributed computing environments," said Peter Houston, Microsoft Product Manager for MSMQ.
SPS is a network of information security products and services providers that will deliver access control solutions for enterprise distributed computing environments.