Arbor's products are used by more than 1,100 corporations worldwide, spanning a broad range of industries, business applications and enterprise data warehouse architecture.
What does EDWA stand for?
EDWA stands for Enterprise Data Warehouse Architecture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDWA
We have 8 other meanings of EDWA in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Enterprise Development Worldwide (UK)
- Enterprise Digital Writing (ExpeData; Miamisburg, OH)
- Entschädigungseinrichtung der Wertpapierhandelsunternehmen (German: Compensatory Fund of Securities Trading Companies)
- Ergersheim-Dachstein-Wolxheim (French fishing association)
- Estimated Dry Weight (kidney dialysis)
- Excess Damage Waiver (insurance)
- Exponential Distorted Wave
- Education Department of Western Australia
- Engagement Decision and Weapons Assignment
- Erbium-Doped Waveguide Amplifier (Team Photonics)
- Evolutionary Dynamic Weighted Aggregation
- Exponential Distorted-Wave Approximation
- Economic Dislocation and Worker Adjustment Assistance Act
- Emergency Deployable Wide Area Remote Data System (Florida)
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Exponential Distorted Wave Born Approximation
- East Demerara Water Conservancy (Guyana)
- Economic Development Washington County (Wisconsin)
- Estimated Drinking Water Concentration (US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
to develop an enterprise data warehouse architecture initially focusing on sales and inventory data marts.
As the newest building block of its Enterprise Data Warehouse Architecture (EDWA), Enterprise Miner will help AXA Financial understand the total value of its customers to sustain profitable growth and ensure that future actions are based on customer-centric decisions.