com), a global data strategy and consulting firm, serves customers in multiple industries with unique methodologies to deliver significant cost savings and improvements in enterprise data quality.
What does EDQ stand for?
EDQ stands for Enterprise Data Quality (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDQ
We have 3 other meanings of EDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Escuela de Desarrollo Profesional del Uruguay (Spanish: Professional Development School of Uruguay)
- Educators for the Prevention of Domestic Violence
- Europäischer Dental-Prothetik Verbund (German: European Dental Prosthetic Composite; Germany and Poland)
- End-Diastolic Pressure-Volume Relation
- Electronic Design Processes Workshop (IEEE)
- European Drug Prevention Week
- Eating Disorder Questionnaire
- École de Danse de Québec (French: Dance School of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Economic Development Quarterly
- Elton Dean Quartet
- Equal Daily Quantity (oil industry)
- Equipment Design Qualification
- Établissement de Détention de Québec (French: Detention Facility in Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Exercise Dependence Questionnaire
- Extensor Digitorum Quinti
- Ecological Data Quality Levels
- Enterprise Data Quality Management
- European Department for the Quality of Medicines
- European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines
- Eddy-Damped Quasi-Normal Markovian (turbulence equation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pitney Bowes Business Insight have announced the release of the Pitney Bowes Spectrum[TM] Technology Platform which claims to be the first enterprise data quality platform to integrate Location Intelligence and Data Governance capabilities.
Powered by Innovative: - FinScan - Compliance with Sanctions and PEP list screening - I/Lytics - Enterprise Data Quality Solutions - Synchronos - Auto generated social networks housed in a proprietary data model with associated BI support
Talend Enterprise Data Quality is a comprehensive enterprise data quality management solution that delivers not only data profiling and discovery, but also data cleaning, data enrichment, data migration and data synchronization functionality.
i/Lytics, ISI's Enterprise Data Quality Suite, helps organizations maintain a clear and accurate picture of their customers, and ensures data quality and integrity during the migration and integration of data marts, data stores and other databases.
The partnership enables Initiate's customers to purchase an integrated MDM and enterprise data quality management suite from a single vendor.
The company's practice of establishing trusted relationships with its customers, in conjunction with its independent and specialized approach to providing enterprise data quality and regulatory compliance solutions, has made Innovative one of the leading global data quality firms since 1968.
Firstlogic offers enterprise data quality solutions for e-business, data warehousing, and print and mail applications.