The installation, which is expected to be complete by the third quarter of 2008, includes Keane's new Executive Dashboard, Enterprise Scheduling and Enterprise CyberQuery (eCQ) products, which will further streamline the hospital's billing and operations, as well as Keane's Data Repository, enabling physicians to access patient information collected and processed from disparate systems from a single entry point.
What does eCQ stand for?
eCQ stands for Enterprise Cyberquery (Cyberscience Corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of eCQ
We have 11 other meanings of eCQ in our Acronym Attic
- Entreprise Charentonnaise de Peinture et Vitrerie (French painting and glazing company)
- European Corporate Publishing Verband (press association)
- East Coast Pro Wrestling (Lake Hiawatha, NJ)
- East Coast Professional Wrestling
- East Coast Paging and Wireless Systems
- European Christian Political Youth Network (Amersfoort, The Netherlands)
- Ecliptiq Radio (gaming)
- Ecquaria Technologies
- Electoral Commission Queensland (Australia)
- Energy City Qatar
- Entropy-Constrained Quantization
- European Center for Quality Ltd. (est. 2001)
- Evening Call to Quarters (military)
- Executive Core Qualifications
- Early Childhood Quality Network (Ohio State University)
- Electro-Chemical Quartz -crystal Balance
- East Cobb Quilters Guild (Marietta, GA)
- East Coast Quarter Horse Association (Port Orange, FL)
- Enterprise Compliance and Quality Management
- Eastern Creek Quarantine Station (animal quarantine facility; New South Wales, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DENVER -- Open Systems Technologies (OST) has selected Enterprise Cyberquery (eCQ) as the end-to-end Reporting and Business Intelligence solution for its customers.