Hyland Software provides On-Base, an Enterprise Compliance Management solution (www.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Enterprise Compliance Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECM
We have 365 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Coordination Memo
- Engineering Coordination Memorandum
- Engineering, Construction and Maintenance
- Enhanced Case Management (various locations)
- Enhanced Communications Manager
- Enseignement Catholique Meldois (French: Meldois Catholic Education; Meaux, France)
- Enterprise Change Management
- Enterprise Channel Management
- Enterprise Commerce Management
- Enterprise Compensation Management (software)
- Enterprise Component Modeling (Platinum Technology)
- Enterprise Composite Model (Cisco)
- Enterprise Configuration Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Enterprise Control Manager (software change management application tool for AMC GDSS II)
- Entitlement Control Message (digital video)
- Entity Coordination Management (FDDI)
- Entry Clearance Manager (UK immigration)
- Environmental Compliance Manager
- Environmental Cooling Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
CORK, Ireland and FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey, December 6 /PRNewswire/ -- - Enterprise Compliance Management Solutions Provider Honoured for Excellent Performance QUMAS ( http://www.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- Compliance 360, the most widely used enterprise compliance management application, today announced its enterprise solution has been deployed at The Good Samaritan Hospital (GSH) in Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
OpenPages' SOX Express is an enterprise compliance management solution intended to reduce the time and resource costs associated with compliance for Sections 302 and 404.
Industry Leader Promotes Network Health by Enforcing Quarantine Based on Established Policy and Configuration Compliance Configuresoft, an innovator in systems management technology and the creator of enterprise compliance management, today announced that it is working with Microsoft's Network Access Protection technology to deliver network access quarantine capability based on Configuresoft's extensive policy configuration and compliance capabilities.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- Compliance 360, the most widely used enterprise compliance management application, today announced that it has formed a strategic alliance with Strategic Management Systems, Inc.
Configuresoft, an innovator in systems management technology and the creator of enterprise compliance management, today announced that Information Security magazine highly recommends the latest version of its flagship product, Enterprise Configuration Manager (ECM) 4.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Compliance 360, the most widely used enterprise compliance management application, today announced it has entered into a formal partnership with National Hotline Services, Inc.