YOUNG Enterprise companies from schools in Coventry and north Warwickshire schools showcased their products to shoppers in Lower Precinct.
What does ENCO stand for?
ENCO stands for Enterprise Companies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ENCO in our Acronym Attic
- Egyptian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (Ministry of Public Works and Water Resources; Cairo, Egypt)
- European Network for Communication and Information Perspectives
- Eastern North Carolina Iris Society (Raleigh, NC)
- European Network of Councils for the Judiciary (The Hague, The Netherlands)
- Every Nation Campus Ministries
- Master Chief Engineman (Naval Rating)
- Eastern North Carolina Medical Group (Rocky Mount, NC)
- Eastern North Carolina Natural Gas
- Enemy Course of Action
- Energy Company of America (Houston, TX)
- European Non Commissioned Officer Academy
- European NGO Council on Drugs
- Encyclopedia of DNA Elements
- Engineer Command (US DoD)
- Enterprise Networking and Computing Conference
- Enhanced Consequence Management Planning and Support System (DARPA)
- Energy Conservation
- Energy Conservation Promotion Act (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seven out of 10 Young Enterprise companies choose to open the dedicated (Young Enterprise) bank account provided by HSBC.
Although this scheme is not available in the Highlands and Islands area, you will still be able to access similar help and assistance by contacting the local Local Enterprise Companies.
The survey, to which nearly 400 developers and IT professionals from companies with 1000+ employees contributed, found that 73% of enterprise companies are running Linux on at least some of their servers.
ExaGrid's turnkey disk-based backup system is the premier solution for mid-market and small enterprise companies looking to quickly and cost-effectively eliminate the hassles of tape backup while reducing their existing backup windows.
1 is the premier solution for mid-market and small enterprise companies looking to quickly and cost-effectively eliminate the hassles of tape backup while reducing their existing backup windows.
The majority of enterprise companies are already running both Windows and Linux," said Ganugapati.
NEW YORK -- American Banker, SourceMedia's flagship publication for banking and financial services professionals, and Financial Insights, an IDC Company, a global independent advisory firm, released the second annual FinTech ranking of the Top 25 Enterprise Companies in the financial services industry worldwide.