Nasdaq:TRPS), a leading provider of drug discovery informatics products and chemistry research, has reached a milestone in its development of an Enterprise Chemical Information Management System (ECIMS) at Schering AG, Germany.
What does ECIMS stand for?
ECIMS stands for Enterprise Chemical Information Management System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECIMS
- Entreprise de Chaudronnerie Industrielle Laboratoires (French industrial sheet metal company)
- Ergonomie Cognitive et Ingénierie Linguistique (French: Cognitive Ergonomics and Linguistic Engineering)
- Exposition Canine Internationale Lausanne (French: International Dog Show Lausanne; Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Eastern Carolina Internal Medicine (Pollocksville, NC)
- Education Center for Integrated Medicine (Japan)
- Étude Construction Industrielle Métallique (French industrial construction company)
- Executive Committee on Information Management
- Exterior Communications Infrastructure Modernization
- European Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers Association (France)
- E-Commerce Integration Meta Framework
- Erie County Internet Mapping System (New York)
- European Colloquium on Indonesian and Malay Studies
- East Coast Indoor Nationals (annual car and motorcycle show)
- Eastern Colorado Independent Networks (Byers, CO)
- Electronic Commerce Information Network (Dortmund, Germany)
- Enforcement Communications Information Network
- Extended Care Information Network (software company)
- Electronic Charting and Integrated Navigation System (US Coast Guard)
- Economic Intelligence
- European Conference on Integrated Optics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:TRPS), a leading provider of drug discovery informatics products and chemistry research, today announced that it has expanded its contract with Schering AG, Germany (NYSE:SHR) that governs the companies' ongoing discovery informatics collaboration on the Enterprise Chemical Information Management System (ECIMS).