The corporation's Industrial Development Division, which was succeeded in 1988 by the Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation (ECBC), developed a concerted effort for marketing the entire island as a tourism destination (Brown 1998).
What does ECBC stand for?
ECBC stands for Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECBC
We have 16 other meanings of ECBC in our Acronym Attic
- European Conference on Computational Biology
- Ellen Coolidge Burke Branch Library (Alexandria, VA)
- East Coast Baptist Church (Virginia Beach, VA)
- East Cornwall Bach Choir (UK)
- Eastern Chinese Bible Conference, Inc. (Fishkill, NY)
- Eastern Contract Bridge Centre (cards; Australia)
- École Cléonnaise de Boxe Chinoise (French boxing school; martial arts)
- Edgewood Chemical and Biological Center (US Army; Edgewood Arsenal, MD, USA)
- Empress Chinchilla Breeders Cooperative
- Energy Conservation Building Codes (India)
- Espérance Chartres de Bretagne Cyclotourisme (French bicycling club)
- Eton College Boat Club (UK)
- Evangelical Chinese Bible Church
- Examen Cytobactériologique des Crachats (French: Sputum Cytology Examination)
- Energy Conservation in Buildings and Community Systems (Programme)
- Embedded Controls by Design, LLC
- Espace Culture Bien-Être et Développement (French: Space Culture Wellness and Development)
- European Course for Biobusiness Development
- Exploration of the Common Bile Duct
- effective conduction-band edge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just over $16 million is allocated to the mainland, where the program is managed by ACOA, and $5 million is allocated to Cape Breton, where the program is managed by Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation.