Business architecture will be the key integration point where a carrier's enterprise business process models can be mapped against existing processes, legacy systems, new processes and new technology to support the more dynamic, consumer-centric insurer now expected by customers.
What does EBPM stand for?
EBPM stands for Enterprise Business Process Model
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBPM
We have 2 other meanings of EBPM in our Acronym Attic
- East Bridgewater Public Library (East Bridgewater, MA)
- East Brookfield Public Library (East Brookfield, MA)
- East Brunswick Public Library (East Brunswick, New Jersey)
- Encana Brasil Petroleo Limitada (Portuguese; Brazilian oil exploration firm)
- Environmental Business Products Limited (UK)
- Elan Béarnais Pau-Lacq-Orthez (French basketball club)
- Eclipse Business Process Management (Eclipse Foundation)
- Ecologically Based Pest Management (book)
- Edsen Breyer's Postcard Museum
- Electron Beam Position Monitor
- Evidence Based Policy Making
- Evidence-Based Preventive Medicine (healthcare)
- East Bay Physicians Medical Group (Berkeley, CA)
- East Bay Pulmonary Medical Group (San Pablo, CA)
- Ejams Banner Plus Network (online advertising)
- Euskara Biziberritzeko Plan Nagusia (Basque: Basque General Plan)
- Evidence-Based Policy Network (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Ekonominio Bendradarbiavimo Ir Pletros Organizacija (Lithuanian: Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Electronic Business Process Optimization
- Electronic Business Point of Contact
Samples in periodicals archive:
As DoD's suite of enterprise-level business capabilities continues to evolve, SFIS will be a common thread through many initiatives driving financial management transformation, including the Enterprise Business Process Model (EBPM); the DoD USSGL Transaction Library; the Program/Budget (P/B) Framework; and the Cost Accounting Methodology.