BHI is the authorised distributor for Samsung mobiles, laptops, printers, copiers and enterprise business group partner covering audio video, home appliances and digital imaging systems in Bahrain.
What does EBG stand for?
EBG stands for Enterprise Business Group (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBG
We have 48 other meanings of EBG in our Acronym Attic
- Easy Being Green (various locations)
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd.
- El Bagre (airport code; Colombia)
- Electric Bass Guitar (instrument)
- Electromagnetic Band Gap
- Electron Beam Gun
- Electronic Business Group (France)
- Elektronische Bauelemente Gesellschaft (German: Electron Devices Society; Austria)
- Emirates Bank Group (United Arab Emirates)
- Engineering Business Group (Russia)
- Epic Beard Guy (Internet meme)
- Epstein Becker & Green (law firm; New York, NY)
- Ernst-Barlach-Gymnasium (German high school name; several cities)
- EuroBonus Gold
- European Board of Gastroenterology
- Evil Black Gun (assault rifle)
- Evolution Beeson Gregory (now Evolution Securities Limited; UK)
- Edmonton Beer Geeks Anonymous (Canada)
- English Blind Golf Association (UK)
- Enhanced Ball Grid Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is the sole distributor for Samsung mobiles, laptops, printers, copiers and enterprise business group partner covering audio, video, home appliances and digital imaging systems in Bahrain.
Carney Also served at Bay Networks, where he was Executive Vice-President and General Manager of the Enterprise Business Group, the company's largest business unit.
Previously, she was senior vice president for Brokerage and Trading Solutions at Charles Schwab & Co (NASDAQ for six years, responsible for brokerage and trading technology services supporting all enterprise business groups.
Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, has announced the formal launch of its Enterprise Business group in the U.
Organizations seek display solutions that are of high quality, are flexible and efficient," said Karan Chopra, Head of Solutions -- Visual Display, Enterprise Business Group at Samsung Gulf Electronics.
Huawei's Enterprise Business Group is poised to provide service offerings covering infrastructure, communications, data centres, and industry applications across five key sectors including banking, government oil and gas, smart grids and transportation," added Wu.
According to the company's chief operation officer of enterprise business group, George Chou, the first IDC facility will be built in Taipei City or Xinbei City (upgraded from Taipei County).