The Victorian Coalition Government has today made a significant move towards settlement of the teachers enterprise bargaining agreement (EBA).
What does EBA stand for?
EBA stands for Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EBA
We have 183 other meanings of EBA in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Breathing Apparatus
- Employee Benefit Adviser (online magazine)
- Endangered Breeds Association
- Endothelial-Barrier Antigen (protein)
- Energy Bar Association (Washington, DC; energy regulatory law)
- Engine Braking Assist (vehicles)
- Engineer Battlefield Assessment
- Engineering Business Administration (degree)
- English Basketball Association
- English Bowling Association
- Enterprise Business Application
- Enthousiastes Bugatti Alsace (French automobile club; est. 1979)
- Eon Blue Apocalypse (gaming forum)
- Ephorate of Byzantine Antiquities (Greece)
- Epizootic Bovine Abortion
- Escape Breathing Apparatus
- Escola de Belas Artes (Portuguese: School of Fine Arts; Brazil)
- Espace Bioéthique Aquitain (French: Space Bioethics Aquitaine; Aquitaine, France)
- Espoir Bleu Ardentais (French sports club)
- Ethiopian Bar Association (legal group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vicki remembers that the last issue the Yagoona branch had was more than two years ago, when the NSWNMA worked with local nurses to achieve fairer Enterprise Bargaining Agreements.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Australian carrier Qantas on Wednesday announced that it has finalised an Enterprise Bargaining Agreement with members of the National Union of Workers (NUW).
enterprise bargaining agreements often establish consultative committees which management does not control with authority over safety procedures, production and delivery schedules, training, overtime, and staff selection.
He was actively involved in the New South Wales Nurses' Association; the President of the SVPH branch from 2003 to 2011 and a strong negotiator in the nurses' enterprise bargaining agreement.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Australian carrier Qantas on Thursday announced it has reached an in-principle enterprise bargaining agreement (EBA) with the union representing short-haul cabin crew.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Australian carrier Qantas on Thursday announced it has reached an in-principle enterprise bargaining agreement (EBA) with the union representing short-haul cabin crew.
We've still got some way to go in terms of concluding this enterprise bargaining agreement and it will be in the hands of the members as to whether they approve that or not," he said.