Meyer "Mike" Steinberg, chairman of Enterprise Asset Management and a major investor in shopping malls in the Midwest and Southwest, died Dec.
What does EAM stand for?
EAM stands for Enterprise Asset Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAM
We have 117 other meanings of EAM in our Acronym Attic
- Engineered Automation of Maine, Inc.
- Engineering Asset Management
- Enhanced Accounting Management (Sprint - 3g)
- Enlisted Assignment Model
- Enrollment Administration Manager (software; Trizetto)
- Enterprise Access Management
- Enterprise Account Manager
- Enterprise Application Management
- Enterprise Architecture Management (IBM)
- Enterprise Architecture Maturity (software)
- Enterprise Authorization Management
- Entreprise Abbevilloise de Miroiterie (French mirror company)
- Entreprise Artisanale Marco (French: Marco Craft Company)
- Environment and Aquaculture in the Mediterranean (General Fisheries Commission)
- Environnement d'Apprentissage Multimédia (French: Multimedia Learning Environment)
- Étampes Aéro Maintenance (French aircraft repair)
- Ethnikon Apeleutherotikon Metopon (Greek: National Liberation Front)
- Eudaimonia Asset Management (est. 2007; California)
- European Academy of Management (conference)
- Evan Aston Martin (industrial design firm; Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the world's largest enterprise software management company, today announced that Texas Petrochemicals LP, a leading provider of specialty chemicals and fuel products utilizing C4 hydrocarbons, is using Oracle(R) Enterprise Asset Management to proactively manage the company's manufacturing equipment.
The two companies will jointly market and sell e-business solutions that address Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), business needs on a global basis.
Software Industry Veteran to Direct Worldwide Operations of Fast Growing Business Group ATLANTA -- Infor, one of the largest global providers of business software, today announced Bruce Gheesling has been named senior vice president of its Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) group.
Maricopa County Community College District to Implement Aleier's FM1i INNOVUS Enterprise Asset Management System DALLAS -- RF Monolithics, Inc.
market for the Lawson Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) suite.
QAD Demand Management and QAD Enterprise Asset Management facilitate more effective use of resources.
FBOS), a leading provider of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) products and professional services.