These services provide continuous access to data when on-site sources become unavailable while replicating all the data in the InDex enterprise archive, providing an added layer of security.
What does EAR stand for?
EAR stands for Enterprise Archive (file extension, Sun J2EE)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EAR
We have 120 other meanings of EAR in our Acronym Attic
- End the Arms Race (Vancouver, Canada)
- Energy Aware Routing (wireless network routing)
- Engine Access Ramp
- Engineering Action Request
- Engineering All Risks (insurance)
- Engineering Analysis Report
- Engineering Analysis Request
- Enhanced Alarm Reporting (TMN)
- Enterprise Application Archive
- Enterprise Architecture Repository (web-based resource)
- Entity, Attribute, Relations (database modeling)
- Environmental Assessment Remediation (various locations)
- Environmental Assessment Report
- Environmental Auditing Roundtable
- Equipment Acquisition Resources (Palatine, IL)
- Equipment Approval Request (various organizations)
- Equivalent Annual Rate
- Erection All Risks (insurance)
- Essen Auf Rädern
- Estimated Additional Resources (uranium production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Permabit Enterprise Archive Data Center series solution has been certified with all of ZL's products, including ZL Unified Archive software, zDiscovery, zCompliance, zStorage, and zSecurity.
Should the enterprise archive wait and be driven by standards?
1 from InSite One aims to improve clinical work flow within the enterprise archive by providing tools for sharing patient data, including incorporating patient identity matching and reconciliation to produce a patient-centric archive.
Permabit, the Permabit logo, Permabit Enterprise Archive, and Scalable Data Reduction are trademarks of Permabit Technology Corporation, Inc.
It is possible to archive and restore data from one database platform to another or archive data from multiple relational databases to create one or more enterprise Archive Files.
Products Extend Functionality of Autonomy Enterprise Archive Solution (EAS) Offering FRAMINGHAM, Mass.
InSite One's centralized offsite InDex Enterprise Archive and family of related storage services provide a platform for sharing of patient information throughout multiple departments and entire healthcare communities.