com)-- Developer of the Pragmatic Enterprise Architecture Framework (PEAF), Pragmatic EA has undertaken this latest version of its industry survey between June and August 2013, comparing the Enterprise Architecture tools of nearly 30 software vendors.
What does EAF stand for?
EAF stands for Enterprise Architecture Framework
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAF
We have 129 other meanings of EAF in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Action Facility
- Employer Application Form (UK)
- Employers Association of Florida
- Energy Assistance Fund (various organizations)
- Energy Availability Factor (power plant performance)
- Engineering Analysis Function
- Engineering Application Framework
- Enginemen's Assurance Fund (UK)
- English Archery Federation
- Enterprise Application Fabric (software)
- Entity Armed Forces
- Environmentally Attributable Fraction
- Eosinophilic Angiocentric Fibrosis (respiratory illness)
- EPEC (Enteropathogenic Escherichia Coli) Adherence Factor
- Épreuves Anticipées de Français (French: Early French Tests)
- Equal Access Fund (California)
- Équipe d'Approfondissement de la Foi (French: Team Deepening of Faith)
- Équipement Automobile Français (French: French Automotive Equipment)
- Equipment Allowance File
- Estimate-and-Forward (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project started in the first week of May, and, in line with the company s philosophy that the smart way forward for any organisation is to adopt the current international best practice, Knotion is employing the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Framework and the ArchiMate Modelling Notation under the auspices of the Open Group.
Developed by the ArchiMate Forum of The Open Group, the latest technical standard is now more aligned with TOGAF[R], the world's most popular Enterprise Architecture framework.
PROMIS is a thought leader in the EA space that has created unique Enterprise Architecture frameworks and meta-models, proven over many years across a variety of industries.
Categories: Government Operations, Accountability, Employee training, Enterprise architecture, Federal enterprise architecture framework, Financial management, Financial management systems, Hiring policies, Human capital management, Human capital planning, Information security, Information technology, Internal controls, IT acquisitions, IT investment management, Law enforcement, Law enforcement agencies, Passenger trains, Police, Reporting requirements, Risk assessment, Risk management, Staff utilization, Strategic planning, Training utilization, U.
Coverage includes vision/leadership issues; value creation and strategy implication; methods of performance management and monitoring; governance issues related to the extended enterprise environment, including governance criteria for participation in the changed business environment, various maturity models for the criteria, and a comparison of various global excellent models; and enterprise architecture framework and implementation.
The BMMP is identifying a system of business process improvements that will be incorporated into an overarching enterprise architecture framework.
It explains the function of enterprise architecture within the organisation, looks at the skills needed within the enterprise architecture team and provides an overview of the most common enterprise architecture frameworks.