Through this partnership, the Enterprise Architecture Center Of Excellence (EACOE) (http://www.
What does EACOE stand for?
EACOE stands for Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EACOE
- European Air Chemistry Network
- European Alliance for Community Networking (est. 1997)
- European Anti-Corruption Network
- Executive Airlift Communications Network (ground network providing communications to senior level government official)
- Expect Approach Clearance Not Later Than
- Emmanuel Alliance Church of Ottawa (Canada)
- Environmental Abatement Council of Ontario (Canada)
- Expired Air Carbon Monoxide
- Ethiopian American Chamber of Commerce
- Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (India)
- Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff for Cooperation
- East African Centre for Open Source Software (Uganda)
- Éducation aux Choix Professionnels (French: Education for Choice Professionals)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Anterograde Cholangiopancreatography
- Engine Auxiliary Coolant Pressure
- Environnements d'Apprentissage pour les Communautés de Pratique
- Équipes d'Action Contre le Proxénétisme (French: Teams of Action against Pimping)
- Euroatlantic Partnership Council
- European Area Communications Plan
- European Association of Coloproctology (now European Society of Coloproctology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through this partnership, the Enterprise Architecture Center Of Excellence (EACOE) will donate to Kent State a five-year license to use its courseware in the School of Digital Sciences' curriculum, a gift valued at $3.
Baker leads PwC's Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence.