pTools software combines powerful content management functionality with user-friendly interface and enterprise application architecture.
What does EAA stand for?
EAA stands for Enterprise Application Architecture
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EAA
We have 221 other meanings of EAA in our Acronym Attic
- Emergence of Advertising in America (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Employee Activity Association, Inc.
- Employment Agencies Act
- Encyclopedia of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- End Article Application
- Enemies and Allies (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Energy Assessment Agency
- Engineer's Degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Engineers and Architects Association
- Enterprise Active Archive (software)
- Entretiens Annuels d'Activité (French: Annual Performance Activity)
- Environmental Assessment Association
- Equal Access Act of 1984
- Equipment Approval Authority
- Erotic Authors Association (est. 2000)
- Essential Amino Acid
- Essex Air Ambulance (est. 1997; UK)
- Estate Agents Authority (Hong Kong)
- Ethylene Acrylic Acid
- Europe Africa & Asia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapters describe how semantics can be applied to solve enterprise problems, how software and architectural principles can integrate a set of enterprise computer applications, and methods and tools, theoretical foundations, principles, methodologies, architectures, technical frameworks, and case studies on topics such as cross-organizational business processes, enterprise application architectures and integration, interoperability, light-weight semantic integration, semantic service discovery and web service, the semantic web and the tourism industry, and web service discovery.
ZSL's unique Service Orientation and Composite development methodologies help to solve the complex enterprise application architecture and integration issues.
Before joining Silverpop, Suhm was an assistant vice president at Equifax, where he developed and implemented consumer credit products, and led global enterprise application architecture initiatives.
He covers background issues as values to value, patterns, test-driven development and refactoring, then moves on to domain-driven design in a new default architecture, infrastructure and way of approaching rules, and then to patterns of enterprise application architecture within persistence and NHibernate.
cfm * What: David Bressler will host a session titled: "Impact of Cloud Computing on Enterprise Application Architecture.
Prior to joining TrackSpeed, he gained experience as Senior Software Engineer and Electrical Engineer, with consistent responsibility for enterprise application architecture and web application development.
Infosys Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: INFY) today announced that it has worked with Bekins Van Lines to successfully transform its enterprise application architecture to support new business channels and growth opportunities.