Storyline: Although good games inspired by Spider-Man , Lord of the Rings and the Chronicles of Riddick bring a positive spin to the movie games, titles like Enter the Matrix, Fantastic 4 , and Batman Begins give movie-inspired video games a really bad name.
What does ETM stand for?
ETM stands for Enter the Matrix (game)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ETM
We have 120 other meanings of ETM in our Acronym Attic
- Endpoint Test Manager
- Énergie Thermique des Mers (French: Ocean Thermal Energy)
- Engine Trend Monitoring
- Engineering Technical Manual
- England-Thims & Miller, Inc (Jacksonville, FL civil engineering firm)
- Enhanced Thematic Mapper (LANDSAT)
- Enhanced Timing Module (Cisco)
- Enjoy the Madness (band)
- Enjoy the Music (website)
- Ensemble Très Musique (French music ensemble)
- Enternal Trip Media
- Enterprise Tax Management
- Enterprise Telephony Management (SecureLogix Corporation)
- Enterprise Test Management
- Enterprise Transaction Management
- Entrance to Major (education)
- Entreprise de Télécommunication et de Maintenance (French: Telecommunication Company and Maintenance)
- Eric The Midget (regular caller on the Howard Stern Show)
- Escadron de Transport Mixte (French: Mixed Transport Wing)
- Espace Toulousain Menuiserie (French: Toulouse Space Joinery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The actors were given little if any room for improvisation in their tightly encoded and blocked-out universe--even when shooting scenes for the video game Enter the Matrix that accompanies the second film.
Enter the Matrix, a mind-blowing video game-movie hybrid that ties into The Matrix's sequels, Reloaded and Revolutions, features a steamy lesbian smooch.
Inspired by computer geek Neo, aka Thomas Anderson, Enter The Matrix gives players the facility to 'hack" into the game.
ENTER THE MATRIX - Four stars Starring: Jada Pinkett-Smith, Anthony Wong, Lachy Hulme, Keanu Reaves, Lawrence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving.
Byline: Amy Vickers THE fine line between film and game is set to blur even further when Enter The Matrix, the game of the film, is released in May.
Byline: Elizabeth Snead 'MATRIX' IN PLAY: ``Matrix'' maniacs were out in full force Tuesday night for the debut of the Enter the Matrix video game and the premiere of ``Final Flight of the Osiris,'' the ground-breaking CG animated short that is both a setup to the video game and a prelude to the new film, ``The Matrix Reloaded.