Finally, enter stage right, came Tony Blair, bounding on to the scene with the enthusiasm of a self-aware puppy, all exaggerated optimism, faux humility and wagging tail.
What does ESR stand for?
ESR stands for Enter Stage Right (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESR
We have 281 other meanings of ESR in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Studies Review (Canada)
- Engagement à Servir dans la Réserve (French: Commitment to Serve in the Reserves)
- Engineering Services Request (various organizations)
- Engineering Squad Robot
- Engineering Standard Reference
- Engineering Support Request
- Engineering/Executive Service Request
- Enseignement Supérieur et Recherche (French: Higher Education and Research)
- Entente Sportive Renault (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Revermontoise (French sports club)
- Enterprise Search and Retrieval (software)
- Enterprise Service Router (software)
- Enterprise Software Resources (various locations)
- Environmental and Social Review
- Environmental Science and Research (New Zealand)
- Environmental Screening Report (various locations)
- Environmental Surveillance Report
- Epidemiology and Surveillance Research (American Cancer Society)
- Equipment Status & Inventory Reporting
- Equipment Status Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
And so the script called for Graham to enter stage right, jeers and all.
Enter stage right Maggie Thatcher, who won the election by a large majority and went on to serve three terms and the Conservatives 18 years in power.
Enter stage right Emirates Dream, who must have a fine chance if in the correct frame of mind for the williamhill.
Enter stage right the cast of Alice in Wonderland, a huge contingent of assorted players, headed in the title role by Nic Coward, resplendent in a tiara of fake diamonds, from which hangs the price tag of pounds 130-pounds 150m.
Enter stage right that symbolic figure John Redwood, who told a fringe meeting yesterday that Cameron and Osborne "desperately" want to cut taxes.
If you want to look like a leading lady when you enter stage right, you'll need a touch of glamour* Beatties department store in Birminghamteamed up with actors and actresses from BMOS Musical Theatre Company to try out the latest looks for a summer night out.
Limousines enter stage right, having passed the oval gate house on the north side with its waiting room for political correspondents.