Polymerase chain reaction heteroduplex polymorphism analysis by entangled solution capillary electrophoresis.
What does ESCE stand for?
ESCE stands for Entangled Solution Capillary Electrophoresis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESCE
We have 2 other meanings of ESCE in our Acronym Attic
- Egyptian Society for Cultural Development (Cairo, Egypt)
- Epidural Spinal Cord Disease
- European Society of Contact Dermatitis
- Executive Services and Communications Directorate (US DoD)
- Extended System Configuration Data
- Elementary School Counseling Demonstration Act (National Association of Social Workers)
- Empire State Certified Development Corporation (Albany, NY)
- European Symposium on Controlled Drug Delivery
- Executive Service Corps of the Delaware Valley (nonprofit organization consultants)
- École Supérieure du Commerce Extérieur (French: Graduate School of Foreign Trade)
- Environmental Science and Engineering (college course)
- Experimental Standard Conditions of Enzyme Characterizations (est. 2005)
- Espírito Santo Centrais Elétricas SA
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce et de Management (Tours-Poitiers, France business school)
- École Supérieure de Commerce et de Management de Tours-Poitiers (French: School of Business and Management Tours-Poitiers; Poitiers, France)
- European Society for Certification of Management Systems
- European Society for Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis (Belgium)
- Equipo de Seguridad para la Coordinación de Emergencias en Redes Telemáticas (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain)
- Early Surgery for Congenital Esotropia (ophthalmology)
- Escuela Superior de Ciencias Experimentales y Tecnología (High School of Experimental Sciences and Technology in Móstoles, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PCR heteroduplex polymorphism analysis by entangled solution capillary electrophoresis (ESCE).