The Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008 extended FSA's authority to buy student loans from Federal Family Education Loan Program lenders through the 2009-10 academic year.
What does ECASLA stand for?
ECASLA stands for Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Electronic Commerce Association of South Africa
- Enteric Coated Acetylsalicylic Acid
- Erie County Association of School Boards (New York)
- European Community Association of Ship Brokers and Agents (London, England, UK)
- École d'Application de Sécurité Civile (French: School of Applied Civil Security)
- European Community Alport Syndrome Concerted Action group
- Eau Claire Area School District (Eau Claire, WI)
- Établissement Central de l'Administration et du Soutien de la Gendarmerie Nationale (French: Establishment of Central Administration and Support of the National Police)
- Electronic Cash
- European Conference on Applications of Surface and Interface Analysis
- Entreprise Coopértive Agricole de Soubré (French)
- Educational Case Studies in Protocols
- Embedded Computing and Signal Processing (Illinois Institute of Technology)
- Electronic Consolidated Automated Support System (US Navy)
- Electronically Controlled Active Suspension System (L-3 Communications Electronic Systems, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Electronically Controlled Automatic Switching System
- European Centre for Analysis in the Social Sciences
- European Committee for Aircrew Scheduling and Safety
- European Cooperative Acute Stroke Study
- Export Control Automated Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In April, the House Education and Labor Committee approved the Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008, which offers new protections to prevent uninterrupted access to federal college loans.
0 billion through the Department of Education's Loan Participation Purchase Program under The Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008.