He said that the predictability of coastal rainfall by Ensemble Prediction System could provide best estimate about occurring of any tropical cyclones activity.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Ensemble Prediction System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPS
We have 523 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Performance Specification
- Engineering Plans & Services
- Engineering Practice Study
- Engineering Purchase Specification
- Engineers, Planners & Surveyors (various locations)
- Enhanced Platform Services (Sprint)
- Enhanced Polar System (US DoD)
- Enhanced Processing Segment
- Enhanced Production System
- Enlisted Promotion System
- Enterprise Parallel Server
- Enterprise Password Safe (computer passwords)
- Enterprise Payment Solutions (est. 2003)
- Enterprise Payment System
- Enterprise Performance System (E-Talk Corporation)
- Enterprise Preservation Society (Enterprise, Florida)
- Enterprise Production System (aka Manufacturing Execution System, MES)
- Enterprise Professional Services (Austin, TX)
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Enterprise Property Services (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ECMWF currently runs the ensemble prediction system on a CRAY C916 delivered in 1992, which will continue to serve as ECMWF's main resource for most forecasting work.
Chesapeake will continue to utilize AER's Ensemble Forecast service, eCast, which provides 15-day ensemble-based forecasts of hundreds of cities per day from multiple models, including the 51-member ECMWF Ensemble Prediction System and the 21-member GFS forecast model.