Terms of the FERC Trial Staff Settlement According to the terms of the settlement, (i) FERC will receive a $400 million penalty claim against Enron Power Marketing, Inc.
What does EPMI stand for?
EPMI stands for Enron Power Marketing, Inc. (Enron Corp.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPMI
We have 6 other meanings of EPMI in our Acronym Attic
- École de la Police Militaire des Forces Canadiennes (French)
- Effective Project Management Group (Kazakhstan)
- Electronic-Photonic Materials Group (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Emergency Physicians Medical Group (staffing and management; Roseville, CA)
- Empire Physicians Medical Group (Palm Desert, CA)
- Energy Professional Marketing Group (Software Technologies, Inc.)
- Energy Project Management Group
- Environmental Project Management Group (Australia)
- Ethnic Print Media Group (San Diego, CA)
- École d'Electricité, de Production et de Méthodes Industrielles (French: School of Electrical, Production and Industrial Methods)
- Enterprise Portfolio Management Investment
- Ericsson Project Management Institute (Sweden)
- Esso Production Malaysia, Inc. (Exxon Corp.)
- Executive Program in Management and Insurance (course; India)
- European Pentoxifylline Multi Infarct Dementia (study)
- Emergency Preparedness Management Information System
- El Paso Marketing LP (Houston, TX)
- Enterprise Privacy Markup Language (standard interoperability language)
- Equipe Projet Multi-Laboratoires (French: Multi-Laboratories Project Team)
- Eugenia Pickard Memorial Library (Abilene, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE FEDERAL ENERGY Regulatory Commission (FERC) in June revoked the electric market based rate authority of Enron Power Marketing, Inc.
Baughman is the former managing director of Enron Power Marketing, Inc.
Unsecured creditors of Enron Corporation, Enron North America Corporation, Enron Power Marketing, Inc.
Mitchell said negotiations with Enron Power Marketing, Inc.
The bidders list includes Enron Power Marketing, Inc.
He has argued sixteen cases in the Supreme Court, including most recently Enron Power Marketing, Inc.
BayCorp") (AMEX: MWH) reported today that Great Bay Power Corporation ("Great Bay"), a wholly owned subsidiary that generates and markets wholesale electric power, received notice on December 21, 2001 from Enron Power Marketing, Inc.