As for senior noncommissioned officers, did you know that in order for master sergeants or higher to receive a senior rater endorsement on their Enlisted Performance Report, they must have a CCAF degree in their records?
What does EPR stand for?
EPR stands for Enlisted Performance Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPR
We have 230 other meanings of EPR in our Acronym Attic
- Employee Profile Record
- Encryption Pause/Resume (Bluetooth)
- Endpoint Reference
- Energy Profit Ratio (alternative energies)
- Engine Pressure Ratio
- Engine/Exhaust Pressure Ratio
- Engineer Photographic and Reproduction (US Navy)
- Engineering Planning Request
- Engineering Property Records
- Enhanced Product Realization
- Enterprise Permission Reporter (software)
- Environment Press Release
- Environmental Performance Review (various organizations)
- Environmental Profile Report
- Environmental Program Requirements (report)
- Equipment Performance Report
- Equipment Problem Report
- Equipping Process Roadmap
- Equivalent Parallel Resistance
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - Esperance (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We look at their enlisted performance reports, their duty history and do an interview," Velez said.
The major part of this effort has been directed at reducing the workload associated with preparing officer and enlisted performance reports while ensuring the evaluation process remains fair and provides for accurate portrayal of performance.
The records in the unit personnel record group are an Airman's history of personnel information, including awards and decorations, officer and enlisted performance reports, Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance forms, and education information.
Enlisted intelligence professionals interested in competing for a spot in the next class should submit a resume and copies of their last two enlisted performance reports to the HQ AFRC/A2 chief enlisted manager for consideration.
This documentation includes decoration citations, bullets on officer and enlisted performance reports, promotion recommendation form statements, and letters to officer promotion boards.