The LNA uses Avago's proprietary GaAs enhancement-mode pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (E-pHEMT) process to achieve high-gain operation with very low noise figures and high linearity.
What does EPHEMT stand for?
EPHEMT stands for Enhancement-Mode Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Eastern Plumas Health Care (Portola, CA)
- Edgewood Pentecostal Holiness Church (Columbia, SC)
- Eliminating Pseudo-Handoff Calls (handoff scheme)
- Enhanced Personal Health Care
- Environment Protection and Heritage Council
- El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (El Paso, TX)
- Encryption Plus for Hard Disk
- Electronic Public Health Development Project
- École Pratique des Hautes Études (French: Practical School of Advanced Studies)
- Emulated Peripherals for High pErformance Microcontrollers
- European Public Health and Environment Network (UK)
- Edmonton Power Historical Foundation (Canada)
- East Pasco Habitat for Humanity (Dade City, FL)
- EDSA (Epifanio de los Santos Avenue) Properties Holdings, Inc. (est. 1987; Philippines)
- Electronic Personal Health Information
- Electronic Protected Health Information (HIPAA)
- Employer-Provided Health Insurance
- Environmental Public Health Indicator
- East Price Hill Improvement Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- Electron Proton Helium Instrument
Samples in periodicals archive:
The LNA uses Agilent's proprietary GaAs enhancement-mode pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (E-pHEMT) process to achieve high gain operation with very low noise figures and high linearity.