In addition to Oracle's applications, the commission also relies on the Oracle database to provide the underlying technology for its Enhanced Vessel Traffic Management System (EVTMS), the core operational system for managing ship transit in the canal.
What does EVTMS stand for?
EVTMS stands for Enhanced Vessel Traffic Management System (Panama Canal Authority)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Eastern Virginia Turbo Buicks (electronic automotive forum)
- Eaton Vance Trust Company (est. 1924; Boston, MA)
- Electric Vehicle Technology Competitions (racing oversight body)
- Elstead Village Tennis Club (UK)
- Emerald Valley Track Club (Oregon)
- Emergency Vehicle Technician Certification Commission
- Espoon Vantaan Teknillinen (Finland)
- Electric Vehicle Technical Institute, Inc. (est. 2009; Florida)
- Electric Vehicle Transit Institute
- Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual (Ford)
- Eastern Virginia Telemedicine Network
- Elkhorn Valley Trails Network (Nebraska)
- European Vaccine Trials Network
- East Valley Tech Prep Consortium (Mesa, AZ)
- Estill Voice Training System (singing lessons; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- East Valley Think Tank (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Earth vs the Wildhearts (band)
- Efter- og Videreuddannelse (Denmark)
- Eisenbahnverkehrsunternehmen (German: railway companies)
- Energieversorgungsunternehmen (Power Supply Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improvements such as a wider channel, greater turning radius for curves, additional tugboats, new locomotives and implementation of the Enhanced Vessel Traffic Management System have all been made to ensure safe and efficient operations.