Landsat 7, launched in 1999 with a five-year design life, is still generating up to 400 scenes of moderate-resolution Earth imagery daily through its science instrument, the Enhanced Thematic Mapper Plus.
What does ETM+ stand for?
ETM+ stands for Enhanced Thematic Mapper Plus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Euro TransMed Foundation (Netherlands)
- Evaluation Team Meeting (special education)
- Event and Task Manager (open source software)
- Event Time Matrix
- Everything That Matters
- Executive Transition Management
- Exonération Ticket Modérateur (French: Exemption from Co-Payment)
- Expanded Team Meeting
- Exportable Training Material
- Extension Training Materiel
- Electronic Technical Manuals - Interface
- Tremor, Hereditary Essential, 1
- Eastside Transportation Management Association (Wisconsin)
- Educational Television & Media Association
- Electronic Tutor Marked Assignment (Open University; UK)
- European Television Management Academy (Strasburg, France)
- European Trademark Attorney
- European Training Media Association
- European Tubes Manufacturers Association
- East Tennessee Military Affairs Council (Knoxville)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The inventory combines information on glacier outlines based on archived satellite data from the Landsat Thematic Mapper (tm) and the Enhanced Thematic Mapper Plus (ETM+) instruments with topographic information from the Shuttle Radar Topography Mission and the Global Digital Elevation Model (GDEM) from ASTER (Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer).
In this research, drought-susceptible wet croplands were classified using Landsat Enhanced Thematic Mapper Plus (ETM+) images taken in April 2000 and May 2001.