The enhanced storage platform will attract new users.
What does ESP stand for?
ESP stands for Enhanced Storage Platform
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ESP
We have 857 other meanings of ESP in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Software Package
- Engineering Support Personnel, Inc. (Orlando, FL)
- Engineering Support Program
- English for Specific Purposes
- Enhanced SAR (Segmentation and Reassembly) Processor
- Enhanced Serial Port
- Enhanced Server Pages (Grey Matter Intelligent and Interactive Inc.; web scripting language and file extension)
- Enhanced Service Package (Sprint, MCI)
- Enhanced Services Platform
- Enhanced Services Providers
- Enhanced Super-parallel Processing
- Enhanced Support Program
- Enhanced Survey Program
- Enriched Support Program
- Enroute Spacing Program
- Enseignes Services Plus (French sign company)
- Ensemble Streamflow Prediction
- Entelligence Security Provider (desktop security)
- Entente Sportive du Plateau de Saclay (French sports club)
- Enterococcal Surface Protein (gene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This cooperative effort brings the best of Openwave's communications infrastructure to i-drive's file management applications, and adds the massively scalable storage management and peer-to-peer data exchange capabilities of the i-drive Enhanced Storage Platform to Openwave's messaging applications.
In addition, i-drive's Enhanced Storage Platform (ESP) enables third-party developers to rapidly create and deploy new storage-centric network applications.