Soldiers will continue to use the enhanced small arms protective inserts and the enhanced side ballistic inserts.
What does ESAPI stand for?
ESAPI stands for Enhanced Small Arms Protective Inserts (bulletproof vests)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESAPI
- English for Specific Academic Purposes
- Environmental and Social Action Plan
- Environmental Sampling and Analysis Plan
- Environmental Stewardship Award Program (National Cattlemen's Foundation)
- Escola Superior Artística do Porto (Portugese: Artistic School of the Port)
- Ethernet Service Access Platform
- European S-band Application Process
- Empire State Alliance of Paralegal Associations (New York)
- European Soda Ash Producers Association
- Encryption Services Application Programming Interface
- Enterprise Security Application Programming Interface (Open Web Application Security Project)
- Eastern and Southern Africa Partnership Programme (Switzerland)
- Engineering Software Architectures, Processes, and Platforms for System Families
- École Supérieure des Arts Plastiques et Visuels (French: High School of Plastic and Visual Arts)
- Eastern and Southern African Region
- École Spéciale d'Architecture de Lausanne (French: Special School of Architecture in Lausanne; Switzelrand)
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Allocation Request
- Electronic Satellite Access Request
- Electronic Student Aid Report
- Electronically Steerable Array Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
What we're most proud of is in knowing the Enhanced Small Arms Protective Inserts plates we produce help to protect U.
Saint-Gobain provides the plates - known as Enhanced Small Arms Protective Inserts, or ESAPI plates - to makers of enhanced body armor.
4 million follow-on delivery order for Enhanced Small Arms Protective Inserts (ESAPI) for protection of Air Force combat personnel.
1 million of its lightweight ceramic body armor, enhanced small arms protective inserts (ESAPI).
Military contracts for advanced armor including Enhanced Small Arms Protective Inserts, vehicle armor, and aircraft armor using Morgan AM&T ceramic products.
Department of Defense contracts for advanced armor including Enhanced Small Arms Protective Inserts (ESAPI), vehicle armor and aircraft armor.
Military contracts for advanced armor including Enhanced Small Arms Protective Inserts (ESAPI), vehicle armor and aircraft armor.