The Geode processor is housed in a thermally enhanced plastic ball grid array (TEPBGA) package for optimal performance and power consumption at the most attractive price.
What does EPBGA stand for?
EPBGA stands for Enhanced Plastic Ball Grid Array
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Endoscopic Papillary Balloon Dilatation Technique
- Éco Pilat Bois Énergie (French energy retailer)
- Entreprise de Peinture Bâtiment Européenne (French painting company)
- East Penobscot Bay Environmental Alliance (Deer Isle, ME)
- Effective Peritoneal Blood Flow
- Estimated Percentage Body Fat
- European Paintball Federation
- European Pocket Billiard Federation
- Environmental Perception and Behavioral Geography (Association of American Geographers' Environment)
- Europos Pasienio Bendradarbiavimo Grupes (Lithuanian: European Border Cooperation)
- Enterococcal Primary Bloodstream Infection
- Expected Performance Based Incentive (energy efficiency; California Energy Commission)
- Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal (business newspaper; Bethlehem, PA)
- Eastern Pennsylvania Basketball League (est. 1946)
- Educational Park Branch Library (San Jose, CA)
- Eagle Pro Box Lacrosse League
- Early Pregnancy Body Mass (pregancy health assessement tool)
- Earth Pressure Balance Machine
- Electroplated Britannia Metal
- European Plant Biotechnology Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
This offering includes Enhanced Ball Grid Array (EBGA), Fine Pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA), Enhanced Plastic Ball Grid Array (EPBGA), Flexible Ball Grid Array (FxBGA), Enhance Flex Ball Grid Array (eFxBGA) and Tape Ball Grid Array (TBGA).
Nasdaq: EXTR), with five complex Right-First-Time(TM) ASICs packaged in high pin count enhanced plastic ball grid arrays (E-PBGAs).