Each will contain an Enhanced Integrated Sensor Suite.
What does EISS stand for?
EISS stands for Enhanced Integrated Sensor Suite (Raytheon Company; US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EISS
We have 26 other meanings of EISS in our Acronym Attic
- Education for Individual and Social Responsibility (Olivet College slogan)
- Embedded Information System Re-engineering
- European International Submarine Race
- Extended International Search Report (European Patent Office)
- European Institute for Scientific Research on Ayurveda (Netherlands)
- Excellence in Statistical Reporting Award (American Statistical Association)
- Economic Impact Study System
- Electronic Integrated Sensor Suite
- Encyclopedia of Information Systems and Services
- English Institute of Sport Sheffield (UK)
- Etrust Internet Security Suite (software)
- EUCOM Intelligence Support System
- Europäisches Institut für Systemsicherheit
- European Informatics Skills Structure
- Extended Incident Stress Syndrome
- Eastern Idaho Special Services Agency, Inc.
- Electronic Integrated Sensor Suite for Air Defense
- Electronic International Standard Serial Number
- Environmental Impact Statement Supporting Studies (US NASA)
- Earth Information Science and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scope of the contract includes support for program management, engineering and flight operations necessary to complete Lot 10 aircraft and sensor deliveries, which will include two Block 30 systems (air vehicles with enhanced integrated sensor suite and Airborne Signals Intelligence Payload, or ASIP, sensors), two Block 40 systems (air vehicles with Multi-Platform Radar Technology Insertion Program, or MP-RTIP, sensors), and three ASIP retrofits (sensors installed and flight tested in aircraft purchased in previous lots).
The Republic of Korea (ROK) has requested a possible sale of four (4) RQ-4 Block 30 (I) Global Hawk Remotely Piloted Aircraft with the Enhanced Integrated Sensor Suite (EISS)," a press release from the DSCA said.