Like all CaseCruzer design details, the pink anti-static foam is critical to the safe storage of serial ATA (SATA) hard drives and enhanced integrated drive electronics (EIDE).
What does EIDE stand for?
EIDE stands for Enhanced Integrated Drive Electronics
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of EIDE
We have 1 other meaning of EIDE in our Acronym Attic
- Epson Imaging Devices Corporation (Japan)
- Ethernet-enabled Integrated Door Controller
- European Information Development Conference
- Eastern Indiana Development District (Liberty, IN)
- Emergency Incident Data Document
- Emory Institute for Drug Discovery (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Escola Intensiva de Discipulado Dinâmico (Portuguese: Intensive School of Dynamic Discipleship)
- European Institute for Design and Disability (now Design for All Europe)
- Export and Industrial Development Division (various locations)
- Enhanced Integrated Device Equipment
- Enterprise Integrated Data Environment (software)
- Ethnic Identity Development Exercise (Christine J. Yeh and Karen Huang)
- Extended Integrated Device Electronics
- European Initiative for Democracy and Human Rights
- Egypt Interim Demographic and Health Survey (USAID)
- EFDA (European Fusion Development Agreement) Industrial Database for ITER (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor)
- Emotional Intelligence and Diversity Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Enhanced Industrial Disability Leave (California)
- Eritrean Independent Democratic Movement
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, the means of connecting disk drives, DVD drives and other storage devices internally - fast advanced technology attachment (Fast ATA) or enhanced integrated drive electronics (EIDE) as it is also known - is being replaced by Serial ATA.
Texas Micro's latest SBCs support an extensive set of I/O interfaces including floppy, enhanced integrated drive electronics (EIDE) and small computer system interface (SCSI).