21 /PRNewswire/ -- Extended Systems today announced it will support Hewlett-Packard's Enhanced Input/Output (EIO) architecture, a next-generation interface for network peripherals.
What does EIO stand for?
EIO stands for Enhanced Input/Output
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EIO
We have 34 other meanings of EIO in our Acronym Attic
- Einstein Institute for Science Health and the Courts (Bethesda, MD)
- Economics of Innovation and New Technology (University of California Berkeley journal)
- Electronic Invent
- Equivalent Input Noise Voltage
- Englishman in New York
- English in the New Zealand Curriculum
- Electronic in Out (software)
- Electronic Insurance Office
- Electronics Industry Outlook
- Emergency Information Officer (Canada)
- Ensemble Instrumental de l'Ouest (French: Instrumental Ensemble of West)
- Enterprise Inventory Optimization (software)
- Environmental Investment Organisation (UK)
- Equipment Inventory Office
- Ethernet Input/Output (networks)
- European International Orientation
- Event Input Output
- Evermore Integrated Office
- Executive Informational Overview
- Extended Interaction Oscillator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The modules include IVI-C, IVI-COM and LabVIEW G-drivers and enhanced input/output libraries.
Replacing a previous Cray Research system, the CRAY Y-MP 4E supercomputer has a significantly enhanced input/output (I/O) capability and will be used for seismic processing related to Mobil's exploration business.
NYSE:A) today introduced an enhanced input/output (I/O) library suite that dramatically simplifies and accelerates the process of connecting test instruments to a PC to develop test systems.
The DMR200D features enhanced input/output ports that allow the terminal to act as a complete remote monitoring and control solution eliminating the requirement for a separate I/O controller or micro-processor solution.
An enhanced input/output engine will allow data from scales, programmable logic controllers, and other data collection subsystems to be integrated into SAP through either SAPConsole or the BCE, further integrating the shop floor and eliminating costly interfaces while driving down the total cost of ownership.
ABOUT THE HP LASERJET 8000 PRINTER The HP LaserJet 8000 printer series offers the following technologies and features for sharp, high-quality prints: -0- -- RIP-Once technology -- faster output and quicker return to application; -- HP's FastRes 1200 technology -- 1,200-dpi text and images at full engine speed; -- Enhanced Input/Output (EIO) architecture -- designed to handle increased bandwidth requirements; -- HP Web JetAdmin 4.
These include the following: -- Instant-on fuser -- eliminates printer warm-up time, enabling first page out in as little as 13 seconds; -- HP FastRes 1200 technology -- enables 1,200-dpi-quality images at full engine speed; -- Transmit once and RIP once -- allow faster return to application and the printing of multiple originals at full engine speed; and -- Enhanced Input/Output (EIO) architecture, a high-performance I/O based on a 32-bit PCI bus -- allows faster network printing.